Monday, February 07, 2005

staring out the window, watching this world pass me by.

even when for some crazy reason, the thought that you dont care makes me feel so lost and lonely, i suppose somehow somewhere i know you still care. i have no reason to doubt that you do care, just that you have different ways of showing it. when you share my burdens i know you listen intently, though you never say much i know you care because you listened. i know you care. because i believe that all that we've shared means alot to both of us. well. it's almost been a year since we first met. like, since i found out you came to A52 in march last year, i think my life has changed so much i cant even remember what set the 2 of us going. you were always the one i enjoyed seeing the smile on your face, whenever we were out together alone or with others, or when i did something for you. and even when you laughed it always made me smile coz you've just got this way of making me feel so happy when i see your face wrinkled with laughter. :) i write as if we;ve known each other for a long time ... but well, i guess i feel like i know we'll keep in touch long after we leave VJ, even if by some weird screwed up reasons we're halfway around the world from each other, i believe we'll still meet up to catch up and all. and i can see myself as a wedding guest when you finally find someone ... and when i find someone i can see you at my wedding too. :) well. i guess we really do have a long way to go together huh? guess i can only write this to you, Nene, cause i sometimes just miss you so much, though i see you everyday. dont ask me why i am writing this; i guess i just needed to let it out. like coz. i guess i never make it clear to you what you mean to me.

'somedays i sit, staring out the window
watching this world pass me by.
sometimes i think, there's nothing to live for,
i almost break down ans cry ...

sometimes i think i'm crazy,
i'm crazy, oh so crazy,
why am i here, am i just wasting my time?
but then i see my baby, suddenly i'm not crazy,
it all makes sense when i look into her eyes ...'

no i am not in love with you. but i suppose that's how i feel sometimes.

sometimes it feels like the world's on my shoulders
everyone's leaning on me.

when i get too vulgar for my own good i know you'll keep me in check.

how do i say it?

highlight it: i miss you.

haha. well. i gotta go.

nights.

i grow colder the older i grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home