Saturday, January 07, 2006

cornerstone

last night i posted something which i hope no body really read. i took it off coz it was really stupid. if you did read it though, i'm totally fine now :)

ok. my day looks set to become really boring. GAH.

time to go and plan my lessons.

i'm thinking of all the things i'm getting myself into, and i'm really beginning to think that i may not be able to quit after march, when my teaching appointment sorta ends. but i don't think i can continue until may because i need the time to do my own stuff and live my own life. Which is why i am refusing to make my job top priority now. NO WAY. church is the main thing in my life now and thinking about the responsibilities coming my way, i'm seriously considering quitting in march so that i can concentrate on CAM. in the first place as of now teaching is just like a job to me where there's good money to be earned. i am NOT going to make it anything more than that.
it's not that i'm doing something i don't want to do. it's just that. well. i didnt quite get what i expected. and social studies, let's face it, is just totally propaganda. or as sayers would say: propagoose. (A ganda is the collective word for geese, as in the bird. so it's a ganda of geese) ok that was the pseudo-english teacher speaking there. GAH!!!

ok i better stop. it just occurred to me that students might be reading all of these.

bye!

be my fortress strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home