Monday, May 08, 2006

i have something for the both of you.

ok not literally. i just thought it was a nice blog title.

so today was amusing. at lunch this weird apek came to me as i was waiting for sherry to return with lunch at maxwell market.

apek (in chinese): here got people sit?
me (in broken chinese): err, only one person.
apek: orh. ok.

apek walks away, lurking around my table as i am puzzled by why he doesnt want to sit down even though i was sitting alone at a table for 6.

apek's friend: err, here can sit?
me: yeah can, only one more person with me.
apek (eyes widen): oh ok! (sits down) (continues talking to me) aiyoh, i tell you ah, now so difficult to find seat. look at me, i look like lee kwan yew correct? liddat also no body give me seat.
me: Err ...

i WAS SO AMUSED I HAD TO STOP MYSELF FROM LAUGHING.

and you know what? he DID look a little like a deranged LEE KWAN YEW.

and especially after all the elections shit, it's just funny. hahaha. :P

and it's only a mohawk people, dont get so worked up. hahaha :P my mother has threatened to cut my allowance. i am irritated. because it is my hair. GRR.

anyway. i am worried. the two of you ah. make me worry only.

btw, desperate to see the mohawk? THURS :D

ok only some of you will see it lah. but. :)

k i gtg. final theory tomoro and havent studied.

god above all the world in motion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home