Thursday, September 28, 2006

everybody gotta have a dream

so the gig. well. it happened yesterday and it was easily one of the best days of my life so far. the thing about performing is, you never feel the most confident, until you get on stage. and even if you make a mistake, you just keep moving on, and keep going, as if the mistake wasnt there to begin with. and then when it ends, you sorta get this mix of sorrow and joy. joy that you got through it kinda smoothly, and sorrow because it was over. Jeane asked me why i looked so sad after the gig. for one, it wasnt perfect. BUT. the point is, it was over. and i was kinda saddened by it. but i guess, there's still sat to look forward to, and i'm looking forward to that. :)

anyway. thanks to those who were there. :) meant alot to me and i really appreciate it. to those who were overseas, well, haha, i think there is a video. :P

anyway. yesterday was the longest gig i've ever played. it was also the first gig i really played as 'liting', uncensored, uncut, unrestricted, raw and totally me. i've never felt so good performing. and i thought, for one second yesterday, that i want to be a full time musician. i DO LIKE theatre, and i do want to continue in it, but music is my first love. and music will always be. :) i feel like i'm starting to come out of this shell that i've built around me, and i feel like i'm going somewhere. i'm at a GREAT point in my life now. and it really rocks. :)

it's a fantastic feeling to have found myself. :)

ok. i gotta get back to doing some work.

nothing's gonna change my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home