Saturday, June 19, 2004

hold on if you feel like letting go ...

we got in we got in we got in!!!! haha ... ok ... sorry ... over reacting ... but we're busking for charity on the 10th of july!!!! yeah!!! *applause* haha!!! EXCEPT ... (i hate that word) ... we're gonna have some logistics problems ... like ... i need a battery operated amp ... or a portable something so that pple on the street can actually hear me ... haha ... maybe there's no need, but corrie's keyboard will overpower me ... i know ... haha ... i suppose it doesnt make a big diff ... but anyway ... to anyone: if you have a portable amp that runs on batteries, can you lend it to me?!!! pls!!!! haha ... :)

anyway, i went to chomp chomp today ... for pple who dunno, that's like the best place for BBQ seafood ... haha ... and it's kinda true ... i mean, there must be at least 4 or 5 stalls selling BBQ seafood, and apparently, they all taste almost the same ... haha ... well ... was just thinking how the competition could drive down prices ... yet, the increasing supply could drive up prices ... oh dear me ... i sound like an economist ... ha! too much econs in my head ... hehe ... but i feel like a bloated ballon now ... ha! ... ok ... i'm gonna shut up now ...

i just realised that today would have been a wonderful, significant day ... if i hadnt ended my relationshup with **** ... haha ... you know, i'm actually tired of fighting ... this thought just hit me, but i want to make peace, and i think her birthday would be a good time? i dunno ... maybe i'm, just doing this coz i want to get back with PJ and be friends again, but somehow i dont think it ends there ... ah well ... i think i should at least try ... hmm ... i wonder if she'll accept it ... haha ... oh dear ... i think i'm actually sincere abt this ... hmm ...

ok ... enough abt that i suppose ... ah well ... tell me if i should call this person ... to make peace ... there's just too much hurt in the world and in my life ... i suppose even if she rejects me, i dont mind ... i want to make peace, even when i blew my chance once ... just give it a shot? hmm ...

ok ... going to think now ...

come take me home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home