Thursday, June 17, 2004

i know you're out there ...

been blog surfing ... found many TSD pple's blogs ... i should be studying now but i'm so not starting ... like i know i'm screwd ... haha ... :) been reading my book ... Dan Brown's 'the da vinci code' ... some parts sent shivers down my spine ... i mean ... i know it's a work of fiction ... but still ... what if it's true?!! argh ... dont wanna comtemplate ...

i will believe that HE is my saviour, that HE is GOD ... and that HE is faithful and sinless. i will love HIM all my life

k ... now that that's out ... haha ... :)

what the hell am i doing online? ruining my life ... haha ... by not studying ... i shouldnt be slacking away, but then again ... WTH ... argh ... need to motivate myself to mug ... i hate my life ... argh ...

in the recent days my past fears have been abt relationships ... old and new ... i dunno how many pple read my blog ... *pls leave a tag or have a conversation with me there!!* gets depressing to kinda feel like no body reads ... haha ... so what's the point of posting right? argh ... i've been contemplating gettin myself up on my feet again. the motivated, once self-confident liting was burnt in the face of others ... i suddenly feel maybe i should grow into that again. haha ... kinda like the phoenix in Harry potter and the chamber of secrets ... burnt to the dust ... then reborn again ... the only fear is will pple like me still?

i've come to the conclusion that pple see me and they see the real me ... i dont bother to cover up my insecurities ... i guess i believe in being true to myself and everybody ... i mean, i dont want to put on layers and then to get to know me you hafta pull each layer off ... what you see is what you get ... it's as simple as that ... *hey that rhymes!* hehe ... i dont need to hide all the insides because i believe there's nothing to hide ... i dont need to be a loud mouth or miss personality to cover up anything ... some pple i know do that ... but that's their problem ... mine is i'm too open i suppose ... ah well ... just me doing my crazy rantings ... ;P

ok ... i think i better go do econs ... goal: to finish all econs notes at least once thru today ... ok ... this is do-able! let's go!!!

come take me home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home