Friday, June 11, 2004

jammin' good times do not last long enough ...

we went jammin' today ... sigh ... felt like a total flop. like i mean ... i think we're so gonna fall apart. damn ... i think we insult music ... i mean, we're all great musicians and all, but then ... we clash in terms of skill and style ... i must have been the most underskilled musician there lah ... sighs ...

enough abt that ... i'm in the midst of thinking of a rap for calin's song ... haha ... not as if i can freestyle well, but it's starting to sound quite cool ... if only i can remember the beat of the song ... hmm ... haha ... =)

so i confessed something yesterday ... to you know who: i'm sorry for the little misunderstanding i caused. i hope that it's ok with you now and things are back to the norm. we both know already you're not the one, so it's all good. haha ... sorry for my confusion. yeah ... =)

i miss PJ dearly ... sighs ... really hope she's doing ok ...

i'm kinda semi-jaded now ... had bailey's irish cream w/ milk and then proceeded for a vodka energy mix ... now i'm feeling abit off, like abit high ... havent had alcohol for awhile ... never had a good tolerance for alcohol anyway ... yeah ... wow ... woo hoo ... =)

ok ... i officially WANT to drop econs ... but i cannot because pple will not allow it. i suppose i could try to fight on ... but it's difficult. i will try for mid years ... then we'll see how ...

suffering from TSD hangover now ... miss crewing ... miss my seniors ... haha ... actually, they've become more like friends than seniors ... that's why this is such a sad parting ... but ... oh well, there are some pple you just cant get along with, so you just live and let live lah ... haha ...

gonna type the lyrics for a song now ... haha ...

I dig my toes into the sand
The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket
I lean against the wind
Pretend that I am weightless
And in this moment I am happy...happy

I wish you were here

I lay my head into the sand
The sky resembles a backlit canopy with holes punched in it
I'm counting UFO's
I signal them with my lighter
And in this moment I am happy...happy

I wish you were here

The world's a roller coaster and I am not strapped in
Maybe I should hold with care but my hands are busy in the air

wish you were here - Incubus

i love this funky song ... haha ... =) ok ... got nothing much left to say ... night you all ... love you world, too much that i want to leave ...

come take me home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home